Quirky, and proud of it.




stupid censorship


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Sorry to all my devoted readers, but I've been in China and Vietnam for the last month or so and blogspot gets blocked from internet cafes. So much for free speech.

As such, if you'd like to hear more of my tales before i get home where i expect i will be able to blog again freely, email me at the address on the side of the page. I'll include you in the mailing list.


0 Responses to “stupid censorship”

Leave a Comment

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


My Photo

Name: Swish Lish

Location: Sydney, Australia

  • My profile
  • I like swing dancing and I have a dragon. What more do you need to know?

  • E-mail me: swishlish(at)gmail.com
  • MSN me: flippantgirl@hotmail.com

Previous posts



Random Flickr Pics


Links

Archives



Who links here