Quirky, and proud of it.




One last thing about Prague


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The Hostel I was staying at wasn't in the centre of the city, but because it whad a metro station a minute away, it turned out to be really convenient to get to and from. Man, I sound like a travel brochure. It was a basic room and the most striking thing abou it was the view through the window - directly out onto a graveyard. Think spit-and-you'll-hit-it close.

See? This was my room and you can see the gravestones through the window:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Anyway, I found the concept of the graveyard quite hilarious, actually, but I'm sure other people woudn't think of it the same way.


0 Responses to “One last thing about Prague”

Leave a Comment

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


My Photo

Name: Swish Lish

Location: Sydney, Australia

  • My profile
  • I like swing dancing and I have a dragon. What more do you need to know?

  • E-mail me: swishlish(at)gmail.com
  • MSN me: flippantgirl@hotmail.com

Previous posts



Random Flickr Pics


Links

Archives



Who links here