Quirky, and proud of it.




New photos!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have updated a few posts and added photos for everyone's benefit:

The second Amsterdam post now has reasonably sized photos.

My post about Germany and Austria now has LOTS of pics.

Both the first and second posts about Prague have added photos.

And the Poland post has several new photos.

But you can probably just scroll down to see them all.


0 Responses to “New photos!”

Leave a Comment

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


My Photo

Name: Swish Lish

Location: Sydney, Australia

  • My profile
  • I like swing dancing and I have a dragon. What more do you need to know?

  • E-mail me: swishlish(at)gmail.com
  • MSN me: flippantgirl@hotmail.com

Previous posts



Random Flickr Pics


Links

Archives



Who links here