Quirky, and proud of it.




Photos.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am going to put some photos up now. But as my facilities are very limited, I appear to be unable to resize them to a moderately sensible size (eg 500 pixels wide). Instead, they are huge and throw my formatting out of whack.

Please take this into consideration.

Does anyone know of a good program I can get online/use online/in internet cafes to resize my photos? Most programs like Paint only let me crop.
Also, if anyone can advise me on how to fix up my blogspot template to accommodate photos larger than 500 pixels wide without it looking stupid as it does now, I'd really appreciate it. Email me if you're willing to help this poor little traveller with icky html.

Come on all you programmers who I know read this blog... there's a scary number of you all...


2 Responses to “Photos.”
  1. Blogger Swish Lish 

    Come on, I can hear you breathing... come out, come out wherever you are....

  2. Blogger Swish Lish 

    Yay! Done! Thank you!

Leave a Comment

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


My Photo

Name: Swish Lish

Location: Sydney, Australia

  • My profile
  • I like swing dancing and I have a dragon. What more do you need to know?

  • E-mail me: swishlish(at)gmail.com
  • MSN me: flippantgirl@hotmail.com

Previous posts



Random Flickr Pics


Links

Archives



Who links here