Quirky, and proud of it.




been too busy to sleep or write....


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



No proper update today, I've only got a quick internet session here in Trondheim, Norway. It seems that as we go up to the far north of Norway to the Nordcapp, we'll be staying in tiny towns and internet access may not be possible for a few days/a week.

In other news, I'm currently recovering from a bit of a nasty hangover. Part of last night is completely lost to me. I don't think i'll be drinking that much for a while. But they're not kidding when they nickname Contiki tours Can-drinki tours. An awful lot of alcohol gets consumed most nights.

Basically, the last few days have consisted of being in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo and staying in cabins in the Trollstigen region of Norway. That was absolutely unreal. Think snow capped mountains on each side of the campground and going on a fjord cruise through the second-deepest fjord in Norway. Not too shabby at all. :)

More as soon as I get a chance.


2 Responses to “been too busy to sleep or write....”
  1. Blogger AdamTest 

    Hey Lish,

    Just wanted to say that I've really enjoyed reading about your travels, and it reminds me of how mad I am that I didn't keep a similar travel journal when I was spending a year in Europe!

    Anyway, I hope you continue to have fun, and hey... try not to get drunk every night, 'cause I want you to remember more :)

  2. Blogger Swish Lish 

    Hey Adam,

    I know why you didn't keep a travel journal like this during youк travels - it's so much time and effort to invest. particularly when you're on a tour like I am, there's hardly ever a moment to spare and very often no internet cafes to speak of in the town you're in.

Leave a Comment

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


My Photo

Name: Swish Lish

Location: Sydney, Australia

  • My profile
  • I like swing dancing and I have a dragon. What more do you need to know?

  • E-mail me: swishlish(at)gmail.com
  • MSN me: flippantgirl@hotmail.com

Previous posts



Random Flickr Pics


Links

Archives



Who links here