Quirky, and proud of it.




Brain sex


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



In a similar vein to Ms Fits' post where your writing style is analysed by a machine and it tells you whether you write like a man or a woman based on your vocabulary, I link you all to the Brain Sex test. Does your left or right hemisphere dominate? Can you mentally rotate 3D objects? Do you have freakishly mutated fingers because you have older brothers? These questions and more are answered in this approximately half-hour series of tests.

Go, be enlightened.

Apparently, I have the brain of a boy. I'm right in the middle of the guy range. Not that I really give much weight to the results of this online test (I saw no figures of reliability or validity on the website whatsoever), but I can't say I'm particularly surprised. Being able to read maps upside down has to come from somewhere, after all. But then that doesn't explain my penchant for funky shoes.... hrm...

So yes, now that you all think I'm an utter nutter in the wrong body, go and see whether God misplaced your mind as well.


0 Responses to “Brain sex”

Leave a Comment

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


My Photo

Name: Swish Lish

Location: Sydney, Australia

  • My profile
  • I like swing dancing and I have a dragon. What more do you need to know?

  • E-mail me: swishlish(at)gmail.com
  • MSN me: flippantgirl@hotmail.com

Previous posts



Random Flickr Pics


Links

Archives



Who links here