Quirky, and proud of it.




Hello world. Again.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It would seem that I have returned to the blogger world. After a delightfully entertaining night at Grogblogging, I now feel compelled to show the blogosphere a little bit more of what I have to offer. Or have a place to rant at the very least. For those who are to date quite unfamiliar with my works, I tend to post a variety of goodies. From random photos to obscure analyses of just how stupid people are, the possibilities are endless.
For now, I welcome you, gentle blog-reader.


0 Responses to “Hello world. Again.”

Leave a Comment

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


My Photo

Name: Swish Lish

Location: Sydney, Australia

  • My profile
  • I like swing dancing and I have a dragon. What more do you need to know?

  • E-mail me: swishlish(at)gmail.com
  • MSN me: flippantgirl@hotmail.com

Previous posts



Random Flickr Pics


Links

Archives



Who links here